THE BEST CHOICE IS HERE.
"Never settle for anything less than your best"
I have heard a lot of aspirants vying and willing to represent the interest of Oyo Central Senatorial District people in forthcoming election.
I strived my exertion to do my political findings about each aspirant in order not to astray and be deceived.
I vouched into political inquiry,I eventually learnt that Barrister Wakil Oyeleru Oyedemi is a man of pedigree with uncommon character.He has all it takes to dislodge us from political confinement.
Barrister Wakil Oyeleru Oyedemi aka ' *OYE* 'is incomparable aspirant with sense of humility and humbleness.His educational capacity is weighty to crush.
If truly the excellent people of Oyo Central Senatorial District needed a good representative who will represent the interest of humanities to the fullest, Barrister Wakil Oyeleru Oyedemi is the right choice.
He is a visionary leader who
knows the needs of the people.
Ladies and Gentlemen,I present the man of people,the people's choice,a man of timber and calibre,an Education collosus,a man who's coming to add values to people's lives,our incoming Senator of Oyo Central Senatorial District to you.
His name is Barrister Wakil Oyeleru Oyedemi.
Let's join the moving train!
*OYE2023* .
© Elder Alausa Isiaq Oluwatosin
Oyedemi is a solution to Oyo Central Senatorial
ReplyDelete